Character: Henry is a loving and kind hearted little boy. He loves cuddles and is very caring with both toys and other children. He’s such a well behaved child at playgroup, waiting patiently for his turn and sharing with others. He loves to immerse himself in play and gets lost in a world of imagination with his cars and trains. He truly is a delight to be around and brings us so much joy each day.
– How when we tell Henry his dinner is ready, he throws his arms up in the air, shouts ‘yay!” and runs to his highchair.
– His attempts to jump, which always turn out as a quick lift to tiptoes with his arms in the air.
– How he strokes his dressing gown and says, ‘ooh, nice.’
– His enthusiastic reactions. Bring him some apple and you’ll be greeted with, ‘Oh WOW. Apple.’
– The way he takes us to the pantry and when we ask what he would like, he puts his finger to his chin and goes, ‘ummm,’ while he thinks about it!